We are committed to your privacy
Privacy & Cookies Notice
As described in more detail below, we only collect, use, and disclose information about you to provide you with requested services and products, to improve the services and products we offer, and, as necessary, to respond to lawful requests for information. We also take reasonable measures to ensure that we are protecting your data.
Information we collect:
- If you request a download, or complete a web form, we may collect your name, address, telephone number, title, company name, company size, company industry, IP address, and/or email address. With this request, you acknowledge that you are at least 16 years of age.
- For information regarding purchasing at our online store please read this policy
Information we use or share:
- The primary purpose for which we use the information we collect about you is to perform the service or provide the product which you have requested.
- We also use information we collect to improve our ability to meet your needs through the services and products we offer. For example:
- Serve you with the most relevant offers and news through email
- Serve you ads through advertising platforms, such as Adwords, operating under GDPR and other privacy policies.
- We will treat your personal data as confidential, and will not share your personal data with any third parties except under the following circumstances:
- To our trusted third party service providers, partners, or distributors to enable the service provider, partner, or distributor to perform a business, professional, or technical support function for Thycotic;
- In association with law enforcement, fraud prevention, a subpoena, or other legal or government investigatory action;
- As required by law, rule, or regulation;
Controlling our use of your personal data:
- You have the right to contact us about changing, deleting, or updating any of the personal data you have provided to us. To do so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to unsubscribe from any of our mailing lists, or if you wish to stop receiving updates, targeted offers, or other customized content, there is a link at the bottom of every marketing email we send out that will allow you to reach a webpage where you can update your email preferences or fully unsubscribe.
Security of your personal data:
The security of your personal data is important to us. We follow commercially reasonable standards to protect the data you submit to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of data storage is one hundred percent secure and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
We may also collect information about where you are on the Internet (for example, the URL you came from and the way in which you navigate the site) and other information using “cookies.” A cookie is a small file that’s stored on your computer by a website to remember certain information. Cookies can be used for many purposes, and some are essential to the way our website works.
- To track visitor behavior on the site, such as the pages you visited and where you left our site. This helps us to improve the site and your browsing experience.
- To track affiliate marketing referrals. This shows us which of our online marketing channels are effective and allows us to reward external sites for directing you to us. These cookies may be used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement.
- For targeting and advertising to deliver advertisements more relevant to your interests and limit the number of times you see an advertisement. These cookies are placed by advertising networks with our permission. These cookies enable us to share personal information such as your name, address, telephone, IP address, or email for targeting purposes.