Mr. Ricardo Resnik has a long experience in the distribution business, working for several distributors in different parts of the world like Techdata, later in 1996 founded Renaissance (REL) in Israel, the main Symantec & McAfee distributor in the region, and ran the company for 8 years; later partner in the foundation of TrekIT as V.P. of Marketing.
Mr. Arie Wolman Sales Executive with over 30 years of management experience in the field of IT and Networking. Successful track record in managing all stages of sales and marketing campaign: coordination with R&D, market analysis and research, lead generation, market penetration and growth. Revenue-driven manager with a proven ability to lead in a globally-oriented, dynamic environment.
Mr. Nikos Christakis, Greece Sales Manager.
Experienced International Sales & Business Manager. In his previous positions, Christakis served in sales and product management positions for technology companies in the Greek market, including Samsung and Media Markt. Christakis holds a degree in Electronic Engineering from the Institute of Technology of Crete.
MultiPoint does not sell direct to the end-user community or possess its own reseller arm. It operates through a network of reseller partners, including VARs, OEMs, systems integrators, ASPs and ISPs, offering them a single point of expertise and assistance as they deliver solutions to improve the efficiency of modern business.
Utilizing its founders full 20 years experience in IP-based business solutions, MultiPoint delivers true value-add by providing a full-service package of technical, sales and marketing support, practical training and efficient logistics.
MultiPoint concentrates on the dynamic Internet technology areas of e-business and e-security. It provides a comprehensive and complementary product portfolio, backed by an extensive range of professional services, to ensure channel partners deliver competitive advantage to their customers.
- We deal ethically with our customers to promote long-term relationships
- We wish to provide unparalleled customer service and be a pleasure to deal with
- We are 100% committed to the two-tier channel
- We focus on products and services that have the potential to deliver profitable growth to our customers and ourselves
- We have a deep knowledge of the markets in which we operate
- We have a clear technological vision of open secure easy computing in the office, en-route and at home
- Account Managers. MultiPoint customers are allocated an Account Manager who is available by phone or email as a day-to-day first point of contact for all initial sales, product and pricing queries.
- Marketing Responsibility for products within the MultiPoint portfolio and work closely with vendor marketing resources. They will assist customers in designing and executing effective campaigns such as advertising and mail pieces, seminars and shows.
- Pre-Sales Technical Support. Technically trained to a high level, Pre-Sales Support can deal with the more technical aspects of the sales cycle, working alongside the Account managers to provide MultiPoint partners with a full spectrum of sales support.
- Post-Sales Technical Support. Once the software is sold and in place, Post-Sales Technical Support are there to make sure that any technical difficulties faced by you or your customers are dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Operations. The operations department deal with all aspects of product ordering, stock rotation and order dispatch, making sure that the supply chain from the vendor through to your customer is as streamlined and efficient as possible.
2 Hacharoshet st.
Kfar Saba, 4464002
P.O Box 2440